- Dimensions – What size is the image you need?
- Bleed & Cut Lines – These are the safety lines for printing. If you have a place in mind that you would like to use for printing this would be good info to have.
- Colours – Anything specific in mind?
- Images – Any images you want to use in your design from ‘online’ should be the largest size/resolution for optimal resolution in your overall design.
- Fonts – colour, style
- Layout – Sidebars, widgets
- Social Media – Facebook, Instagram, Google +, Twitter, etc..
- Colours – Fonts, backgrounds
- Passwords – If you need site updates, access to your site will be needed.
- Hosting – Hosting is like renting a cheap apartment for your website, costs can vary and some are better than others. Godaddy.com has been good and they offer 24 hr tech support.
- Domain Names -Check out GoDaddy.com for a domain name. Prices vary. You probably won’t find Nike.com for $2.00.